Every wedding should be unique and personal.
No-one wants a boring, irrelevant ceremony so I don't do them. Your ceremony, the moment in your life when you arrive as two, but leave as one, should be better than just 'OK'. Together, we can make it personal, meaningful and memorable (for the RIGHT reasons!)
Based on feedback from hundreds of delighted couples, I believe the following offers exceptional value:
Firstly WHAT you WonT get!
- That horrible, awkward feeling you had at that wedding that time (Cringe!!)
- Guests who have no idea what's happening (Awkward!)
- Stress... lots and lots of unnecessary stress!!
- A celebrant who is still 'practising', nervous or just there to read a script.
- A celebrant that tries too hard to be funny (oh dear, look away!!) Humour is great; telling 'knock knock' jokes or bringing up things about your own relationship... not so much!!
what you will get, INCLUDED IN MY FEE:
- Our initial (obligation free) meeting
- Preparation/creation of your unique, personalised ceremony
- A copy of the final draft of your unique ceremony
- Unlimited email and phone contact
- Wedding Ceremony Tips; several pages of advice based on years of experience
- Ceremony run-through; share a coffee and go through your final draft (if required)
- Preparation of your professionally printed marriage certificate
- Preparation of all your legal marriage paperwork
- Lodgement with 'Births Deaths and Marriages' to ensure registration of your marriage
- Collaboration with all parties involved in your ceremony to ensure everything goes smoothly
- Delivery of your ceremony in a personal manner, by an experienced public speaker.
- Set-up and use of a professional grade, portable, battery operated, public address system (for an additional $30, if required)
- Confidence; that you'll have a great ceremony and I'll be there to help you along the way.
Brisbane and SEQ Weddings are $790 including GST and 60 minutes of travel time.
Australia-Wide Weddings are $1295 (Mon-Thur), $1595 (Fri-Sun) including GST & all travel to most destinations
International Ceremonies: There are many ways to have an international destination wedding. I can marry you in either Australia or most states of the USA or create the perfect plan for you no matter where in the world you want to get married... lets talk! enquire here, let me know when and where you want to get married and I'll get back to you!
When you're ready to go ahead and we've agreed to work on your wedding together, payment of a $300 deposit will be required to confirm your booking. Once received I begin declining other bookings that would clash with yours and also commence work on both your ceremony and your wedding documents.
If you'd like to know more about my pricing feel free to read this little article on celebrant costs.
If I'm currently available for your wedding, let me know if you've got any questions or if you'd like to meet (or call/FaceTime) and I'll lead you through the process from there.
If I haven't yet confirmed that I'm available please complete this short enquiry form which will give me everything I need to confirm my availability and get the ball rolling for you!
Paperwork downloads and links:
Here are some useful links in the event you need to access any documents online: